Music is a great motivator, and over the last few weeks have had the same songs in my playlist on my (admittedly very short) walk to work. I really wish I could ask every entrepreneur in the world “Hey, Entrepreneur, whats on your ipod ?”. The music I listen to depends a lot on the time of the day and the mood I am in, but here’s my most recent playlist on my walk to work:
- “My First Day” by Jay Z
- “I Did it My Way” by Jay Z (although Frank Sinatra’s is great also)
- “I Made It” by Jay Z
- David Guetta: “The World is Mine” (and I have been adding more Guetta music also..)
- Journey : “The Rocky Theme Song” (Can never go wrong with that)
- Lil Wayne: “Mr. Carter”
- “Did You Ever Think?” by R. Kelly
- “Hate Me Now” by Nas & Diddy
I welcome your thoughts and feedback.
In the meantime, I was quoted today on the Kim Kardashian divorce in USA Today (and my brief thoughts say the Kardashian brand will continue to thrive..) And I am continuing to contribute regularly as a columnist for Business Insider and welcome you to read my writings there. And lastly, if you haven’t bought my book yet please do… its amazing.
Ronn Torossian is the CEO of 5WPR, a Top 25 PR Agency and has a best-selling PR book“For Immediate Release: Shape Minds, Build Brands, and Deliver Results with Game-Changing Public Relations” an Amazon best selling Public Relations book available for purchase here.