Ronn Torossian Shares Super Bowl Experiences
On February 4, 2013
Felt like the Super Bowl was in New York City as I didn’t walk the streets of New Orleans without running into people I knew every step of the way. Some observations from this weekend in New Orleans:
- Had never before been to New Orleans and am happy was able to visit and spend some time walking the French Quarter and other areas. Amazing boon to tourism as I have been to many other major events but was amazed at how Super Bowl really seemed to take over the city. Interested to see what the effect will be next year in our great city.
- So many pop-up stores and unique brand experiences which were all over the city. Was able to see the Justin Timberlake concert which featured Timbaland and Jay-Z. Was able to spend time with important clients, met so many interesting people (including new business prospects), had a drink with a very close friend (whose schedule and mine never seem to work out when we are both home), and even met the founder of a directly competing PR firm for the 1st time. Very worthwhile trip.
- With all of the inevitable noise about Super Bowl ads, it is clear that Sodastream is a big winner in terms of Brand ROI as a result of the Super Bowl. Their ad was banned for denigrating Pepsi and Coca-Cola (big Super Bowl advertisers) – and naturally as a result of the banning they got a ton of press.
- I Love New York, But its No Time for a Marathon
- Denver: A Rapidly Growing American City
- Budweiser Commercials Through the Years
- Not Great NY Public Relations
- Book Excerpt from PR Agency owner “For Immediate Release:…
- Crisis PR & Schools
- Reflections from My 20-Year Stuyvesant High School…
- Customers & Fans – There Is a Difference!
Who is Ronn Torossian:Ronn Torossian 5WPR CEO, Author of best selling PR book “For Immediate Release: Shape Minds, Build Brands, and Deliver Results with Game-Changing Public Relations”, and a regular contributor to Fox News, Huffington Post, Business Insider, Insights Wired, Everything PR and more!
Ronn Torossian at the NY Observer
Ronn Torossian at Everything PR
Ronn Torossian at Wired Innovation Insights
IN THE PRESS:
5W Public Relations is based out of 1166 Avenue of the Americas in New York City. 5WPR has offices in Los Angeles and Colorado. Let us help your brand generate results, get in touch with 5W PR or Ronn today @ info@5WPR.com