5WPR CEO Ronn Torossian Shares Tips From His Book
1. Protect yourself. If you wouldn’t talk to the cops without a lawyer, why would you talk to the media without your PR representative? In a crisis, have a good crisis and media attorney and PR person at your disposal.
2. Make time for the little things that go a long way. Make an extra effort to do those little things: thank clients and customers for their devotion, thank employees for their hard work, and send birthday cards to journalists. They will return your kindness in the form of referrals, loyalty, and more positive stories.
3. Live an ethical, balanced life with honor, integrity, and laughter. This pays big dividends for your business and life and your PR.
4. Old-fashioned networking never gets old. Put yourself personally and professionally at the center of networking, whether it’s forwarding an interesting and relevant news story to colleagues via e-mail, helping to organize a social gathering, and so on. When you assist a colleague in the industry, or a reporter with a story you aren’t involved in, it allows you to win long-term in PR.
5. There’s always more to achieve. If you secure coverage in the USA Today, set your sights on The Wall Street Journal next time
- Public Relations Rule Book by Ronn Torossian
- 3 Unique Advantages that Public Relations Bring to Digital…
- 5 tips for better PR – Public Relations Help
- Part 2: Book Tips From Ronn Torossian Book
- 4 Ways to Increase your Value this Holiday Season
- PR Firm CEO Ronn Torossian offers Tips
- Public Relations & Search Engine Compliment &…
- Speak to the Person in Front of You
Who is Ronn Torossian:Ronn Torossian 5WPR CEO, Author of best selling PR book “For Immediate Release: Shape Minds, Build Brands, and Deliver Results with Game-Changing Public Relations”, and a regular contributor to Fox News, Huffington Post, Business Insider, Insights Wired, Everything PR and more!
Ronn Torossian at the NY Observer
Ronn Torossian at Everything PR
Ronn Torossian at Wired Innovation Insights
IN THE PRESS:
5W Public Relations is based out of 1166 Avenue of the Americas in New York City. 5WPR has offices in Los Angeles and Colorado. Let us help your brand generate results, get in touch with 5W PR or Ronn today @ info@5WPR.com